Levis 1936 & B Special 250cc
The Levis 1936 B Special 250cc was manufactured by Butterfields in Stetchford, Birmingham. They started in 1911 and ceased in the 1940s.
This was restores over a period of time using almost all the original parts. Many of these original parts were shot blasted clean before being painted or dipped to remove old paint and grease.
All the mechanical parts were refurbished and checked for wear. The wheels were rechromed and rebuilt back onto the original hubs.
Chrome work was carried and carefully refitted to the ebony frame. The saddle cover was carefully remade and refitted with the correct emblem (Lycett).